Partnership is just one of the many ways you help support the educational performing arts programs at Ruth Eckerd Hall.
Ruth Eckerd Hall is a donor-funded not-for-profit organization that produces and hosts more than 1,000 concerts and events annually, both on-site and off-site, impacting more than 750,000 patrons. Our main Hall brings in over 300,000 diverse and affluent guests each year – making it easy for our business partners to hit their target demographic. Ruth Eckerd Hall has been consistently named one of the top five venues in the world with 2500 seats or less.
Our Preferred Partnership program is not cookie-cutter, we design each individual partnership with your marketing goals in mind! So whether your goal is to host clients at concerts, reward employees or gain brand recognition for your business, we can tailor-make a plan to meet your marketing goals and hit your target audience! Your customized partnership plan may include a variety of the following benefits:
- Tickets for you and your guests, with a private, pre-show reception
- Exclusive Circle of Stars membership for one year, including entrance to our private, members-only lounge
- Inserts/handouts to all show attendees
- Recognition on our outdoor marquee
- On site display or sampling opportunities
- Logo inclusion in all REH publications
- Invitation to annual Circle of Stars parties
- Invitation to annual Corporate Dinner