Sponsorship is just one of the many ways you help support the educational performing arts programs at Ruth Eckerd Hall.
Ruth Eckerd Hall is a donor-funded not-for-profit organization that produces and hosts more than 1,000 concerts and events annually, both on-site and off-site, impacting more than 750,000 patrons. Our main Hall brings in over 300,000 diverse and affluent guests each year – making it easy for our business partners to hit their target demographic. Ruth Eckerd Hall has been consistently named one of the top five venues in the world with 2500 seats or less.
Our corporate sponsorship program is not cookie-cutter, we design each individual partnership with your marketing goals in mind! So whether your goal is to host clients at concerts, reward employees or gain brand recognition for your business, we can tailor-make a plan to meet your marketing goals and hit your target audience! Your customized sponsorship plan may include a variety of the following benefits:
- VIP Tickets for you and your guests, with a private, pre-show reception
- Social media marketing through web, facebook, twitter
- Text messaging opportunities with our audience prior to show
- Exclusive Circle of Stars membership for one year, including entrance to our private, members-only lounge
- Inserts/handouts to all show attendees
- Stage announcements recognizing you as the evenings sponsor
- Recognition on our outdoor marquee
- On site display or sampling opportunities
- Logo inclusion in all REH publications
- Invitation to annual Circle of Stars parties
- Invitation to annual Corporate Dinner and Concert on our main stage
Your partnership could include this and more! To learn more about Ruth Eckerd Hall's sponsorship program and to have a customized partner plan developed that meets your marketing needs, call Katie Abbitt-Hartnett, at 727-712-2716 or email at email@example.com
"Duke Energy has been pleased to support Ruth Eckerd Hall’s efforts to provide world-class entertainment to Tampa Bay for more than a decade. We know that a vibrant cultural landscape improves our quality of life. Our commitment to Ruth Eckerd Hall underscores Duke Energy’s level of confidence in the organization’s continued success, growth and lasting impact on the community." - Mark Wimberly, South Coastal Region Vice President, Duke Energy Florida