The Murray Studio Theater
in the Marcia P. Hoffman Performing Arts Institute
There is no place like the Murray for an acoustic concert or an evening of audience interaction and laughter!
The Murray Studio Theater plays hosts to several series (Evenings at the Murray, Off-Broadway, Singer/Songwriter) as well as many educational programs of the Hoffman Institute. Theater-style seating accommodates 182 however, the flexibility of the space allows for cabaret-style too.
- Entry to the Murray Studio Theater is located on the northeast side of Ruth Eckerd Hall.
- Parking is provided nearby.
- Limited refreshments (beer, wine, soft drinks, snacks) are offered in the lobby.
- Lobby and Murray ticket office open one hour prior to show time.
- Tickets may be purchased/picked up in advance at the Ruth Eckerd Hall ticket office - Monday-Saturday, noon - 6pm.
The Murray Studio Theater opened in 2003 as part of the education expansion of Ruth Eckerd Hall's Hoffman Institute for the Performing Arts and was made possible through the generous support of the community. The Murray Studio Theater is named in honor of Ray and Nancy Murray for their significant contributions to the Hoffman Institute and Ruth Eckerd Hall.