6th Annual Cruisin' at the Cap Car Show
Ruth Eckerd Hall on the Road presents Cruisin' at the Cap returning for the sixth year, Sunday, February 17 from 12 - 5pm. Reminisce over your favorite classic cars on display while enjoying an afternoon of free live music from Sail On: The Beach Boys Tribute Band and Kayla Ember. Specialty food vendors will have food and beverages available for sale. This free event will take place on Cleveland Street and Downtown Clearwater Waterfront in the downtown district of Clearwater. All ages are welcome.
Pre-Registration has closed. If you’d like to bring your classic car to the event, you may register on the day of the event at the Registration tent located in the City Hall Parking lot at 112 S. Osceola Ave Clearwater, FL 33755.
All car participants will be parked on first come first serve basis beginning at 10am.
- Do I need to pay to register my car? No. This event is free to both car owners and attendees.
- How do I get there? If you are planning to register your vehicle, you can travel west on Drew Street and make a Left on Fort Harrison and a Right on Pierce. If you take Gulf to Bay, you can make a Right on Osceola just before the bridge and a Left on Pierce. We will have staff and volunteers to direct you where to park. If you are attending without a classic car, please refer to the parking map for public lots.
- Where do I park if I am not participating? Parking is free in downtown Clearwater on the weekends in any public lot or garage. Parking Map
- Will registering my car guarantee me a spot in the lot? Registering helps us track expected attendance, communicate important event information and also allows you to have an extra chance at winning great prizes, however, our lots will fill on a first come, first serve basis and may become full.
- Will there be food and alcohol served? Can I bring my own? We will have an outdoor bar and food vendors for purchase on site. Outside alcohol is not permitted within the event.
- Will there be entertainment? Yes, we will have live entertainment on the main stage in front of the Capitol Theatre and guests are welcome to bring lawn chairs to sit and enjoy the performances throughout the day.