May 22 - 23
Foreigner Upgrade Q&A Package
Sat, May 22 - Sun, May 23 @ Ruth Eckerd Hall
UPGRADE - Q&A PACKAGE $125
Each UPGRADE - Q&A PACKAGE includes:
• Submit a question for a special Q&A session with members of FOREIGNER*
• Receive exclusive inside information from members of the touring crew on what it takes to put this show together!
• Photo opportunity in front of FOREIGNER’s stage with members of the Band (socially distanced)!**
• Exclusive FOREIGNER merchandise pack
• Official VIP laminate
• Pre-Concert tour merchandise shopping opportunity
• On-site VIP host and dedicated check-in
• Early entry escort into the venue
• Does NOT include a ticket. You must have a ticket to the show to participate in the UPGRADE package.
*Not all questions may be answered by the artists.
**All fan photos will be handled without any physical contact with the band, CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place; masks to be worn in the venue and while seated DURING the VIP event, masks may be removed during photo only.
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here
The following protocols are currently in place:
• Appropriate face coverings are required for all persons inside the facility, no exceptions.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items and elevated temperatures above 100.4 degrees using contactless technology.
• Our facility will be deep sanitized before your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of a attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Weather permitting, Food & Beverage service will be offered outdoors.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• All persons are expected to contact us for a refund if they experience flu-like symptoms or have been exposed to someone with symptons within the prior 14 days, unless they have received medical clearance.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liabiilty. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
Parking & Directions
Ruth Eckerd Hall
1111 McMullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33759
Ruth Eckerd Hall is located one mile north of the Bayside Bridge (SR 611) and the Courtney Campbell Causeway (SR 60).
On-site parking is available free of charge. Valet services are also available for most performances.
From St. Petersburg – Head north on I-275 towards Roosevelt Blvd (SR 686); head west and follow signs to St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport. Cross the Bayside Bridge. SR 686 becomes McMullen Booth Rd. Turn right onto Ruth Eckerd Hall Dr.
From Tampa – Head west on the Courtney Campbell Causeway (SR 60) towards Clearwater Beach. Turn right (heading north) onto McMullen Booth Rd. Turn right onto Ruth Eckerd Hall Dr.
From Tarpon Springs/Palm Harbor – Head south on East Lake Rd (SR 611). East Lake Rd becomes McMullen Booth Rd. Turn left onto Ruth Eckerd Hall Dr.
Ruth Eckerd Hall is committed to providing an accessible building and pleasurable performance experience to every member of our audience and staff.
Special accommodations (ie. aisle seats, ramp access, space for a service dog, etc.) should be requested at time of purchase. Wheelchair locations with companion seats are available for all performances. Limited availability. Please order early.
Accessible Parking & Entry
On the Ruth Eckerd Hall campus, disabled parking places are located around the facility on a first come - first served basis. They are clearly marked; for additional assistance, please ask a parking lot attendant for direction. There are designated drop-off points at each entrance for easy access to the lobbies.
At the Capitol Theatre, the City of Clearwater provides public parking on the street and in local lots in the area. Patrons are welcome to use valet service when available at 50% off by presenting their disabled parking permit.
Elevators are available at the ground level accessing the Ruth Eckerd Hall upper lobbies, the Margarete Heye Great Room, the Dimmitt Atrium Lounge, the Hoffman Dress Circle Room and the Marcia P. Hoffman School of the Arts. The Capitol Theatre elevator is located on the west side of the building.
Sign Language Interpretation
If you require a sign language interpreter, please submit a written request to the Patron Services Manager at least four (4) weeks prior to the event date. Mail requests to: Patron Services Manager, Ruth Eckerd Hall, Clearwater, FL 33759. For more information, call Patron Services at 727.712.2707.
Hearing Assistance System
Patrons with a hearing disability may enjoy use of our state-of-the-art infrared Assistive Listening Device system free of charge. Listeners use a compact, portable receiver and earphones to hear clearly and easily from anywhere in the seating area. Please note, you will need to leave a driver's license or a credit card until the listening device is returned. Please speak to an usher at the Information Station to request an Assistive Listening Device.
Accessible restrooms are located near all event spaces, classrooms and administrative offices.
For more information or to schedule a tour of the facility, please call Patron Services at 727.791.7060 ext 4104.