Fri, Oct 2 at 8:00 PM @ Kate Tiedemann and Ellen Cotton Cabaret Theatre
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band founder John McEuen makes his debut at the Kate Tiedemann and Ellen Cotton Cabaret Theatre at Ruth Eckerd Hall! Joining him is local-favorite, Best of the Bay guitarist Shaun Hopper. McEuen brings banjo, guitar, mandolin, fiddle AND a special guest – previous NGDB member, John Cable. Multi-instrumentalist McEuen has ventured into varied musical genres, and to different formats including television special production, film scoring, and unusual award winning albums. Playing a broad spectrum of roots, bluegrass and music now called Americana has made John McEuen an established name in acoustic music. His production of Steve Martin’s The Crow won the Best Bluegrass Album Grammy.
A table reservation is required. A table costs $150 which includes admission to the purchaser and up to three guests, a charcuterie tray and tableside service.
A limited amount of VIP tables will be available and priced at $250 which includes an up-front reserved table for four in the first three rows, a charcuterie tray, tableside service, photo-op with John McEuen and a limited edition print of vintage photo of John McEuen with Jerry Garcia and Steve Martin. Signed by John only.
Food and Beverages will be available for purchase exclusively via tableside service. Single or standing admission is not available; tables are separated by a minimum of 6 feet. Advance purchase is highly recommended due to limited capacity.
Handicap parking and drop off is available. Valet Parking is not available at this performance.
So everyone can safely enjoy the show, the following safety protocols will be strictly enforced:
- Weapons are not permitted.
- Persons and bags are subject to screening.
- Our facility will be deeply sanitized before your arrival.
- Face masks are required. Venue staff will be wearing face masks; patrons are required to do the same. Face masks are available at the door upon request.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask the wait staff.
- Table selection is on a first-come/first-served basis. We ask that you not change tables once you are seated.
- Tables must maintain a six foot distance.
- We encourage remaining at your table during the show. If you wish to stand, you will be asked to move behind the seated area and maintain social distancing.
- All food and beverage service will be table-side. There will be no walk-up service available.
- Wait staff will present bar tabs at the end of the evening or upon request.
- Please present your receipt to security on your departure.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, we ask you to exchange for a future show.
- While we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment, it is impossible to eliminate all health risk in any location so please use discretion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to a staff member.
We are here to serve you!