Miracle on Cleveland Street
Sun, Dec 4 2022 at 2:00 PM @ REH On The Road
Ruth Eckerd Hall On The Road Presents Miracle on Cleveland Street in downtown Clearwater on Sunday, December 4 from 2 to 6 pm. This FREE family-friendly festival returns for the 14th year when the 400 block of downtown Clearwater will be transformed into a holiday wonderland with falling snow, a variety of live music including strolling carolers, holiday themed selfie-photo stations and FREE activities* that include:
· A photo and meet and greet opportunity with the big-guy himself, Santa Claus!
· The always-popular Tel-An-Elf where children can call the North Pole to video chat with Santa’s Elves.
· Hop on board the Holly Jolley Trolley and enjoy a holiday sing-a-long ride through downtown Clearwater.
· The thrilling Xtreme Board Snowboard Simulator! Thrill-seekers of all ages step on a snowboard simulator for a half-pipe design ride surrounded by a mountain backdrop that feels like the real thing!
· Ice skating Florida style on a synthetic ice rink!
· Gingerbread Mini Putt-Putt Golf for kids. Children can work on their swing and go for the hole-in-one, using kid-friendly equipment!
· An Ornament Craft Station where children can create and take home their very own holiday tree ornament!
· Touch-A-Truck Emergency Vehicles on site for up-close inspections!
Children can participate playing FREE games for prizes, such as:
· The Snowball Toss Game is the classic ping-pong tossed into little snowman themed jars for a chance to win a prize!
· The Lollipop Tree will have lollipops on it and kids can grab a lollipop to win a prize!
· Embark on a holiday-themed Scavenger Hunt throughout the festival with a chance to win a new bicycle!
Holiday themed-food and refreshments will be available for purchase at the Nancy and David Bilheimer Capitol Theatre.
A FREE community holiday concert performed by the Ruth Eckerd Hall Chorus featuring the Salvation Army Music and Arts Ensembles will be the finale of the day’s activities beginning at 6 pm in the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre.
Bay Star Restaurant Group
Ruth Eckerd Hall on the Road
Tampa Bay Times
The City of Clearwater