Sep 25 - 27
Fri, Sep 25 - Sun, Sep 27 @ Kate Tiedemann and Ellen Cotton Cabaret Theatre
Rock and Roll Hall of Famer and legendary Cheap Trick front man Robin Zander makes a special appearance at the Kate Tiedemann and Ellen Cotton Cabaret Theatre at Ruth Eckerd Hall for an unforgettable night of classic covers, Cheap Trick favorites and original music! Joining him is his son Robin Taylor Zander - accomplished singer-songwriter, and alumni of the Marcia P. Hoffman School of the Arts. Robin Zander is a founding member and lead singer of one of America’s premiere rock bands, Cheap Trick. Known for classic rock anthems like "Surrender", "I Want You To Want Me" and "The Dream Police", the band has sold millions of albums and played venues the world over. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind, up close and personal experience with rock legend Robin Zander and his son Robin Taylor Zander!
A table reservation is required. A table costs $160 which includes admission to the purchaser and up to three guests, a charcuterie tray and tableside service.
A limited amount of VIP tables will be available and priced at $225 which includes an up-front reserved table for four in the first four rows, a charcuterie tray, tableside service and a limited-edition 8x10 signed print.
Food and Beverages will be available for purchase exclusively via tableside service. Single or standing admission is not available; tables are separated by a minimum of 6 feet. Advance purchase is highly recommended due to limited capacity.
Handicap parking and drop off is available. Valet Parking is not available at this performance.
So everyone can safely enjoy the show, the following safety protocols will be strictly enforced:
- Weapons are not permitted.
- Persons and bags are subject to screening.
- Our facility will be deeply sanitized before your arrival.
- Face masks are required. Venue staff will be wearing face masks; patrons are required to do the same. Face masks are available at the door upon request.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask the wait staff.
- Table selection is on a first-come/first-served basis. We ask that you not change tables once you are seated.
- Tables must maintain a six foot distance.
- We encourage remaining at your table during the show. If you wish to stand, you will be asked to move behind the seated area and maintain social distancing.
- All food and beverage service will be table-side. There will be no walk-up service available.
- Wait staff will present bar tabs at the end of the evening or upon request.
- Please present your receipt to security on your departure.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, we ask you to exchange for a future show.
- While we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment, it is impossible to eliminate all health risk in any location so please use discretion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to a staff member.
We are here to serve you!