Now more than ever, we remain grateful for donors like you who support our mission to change lives through performing arts. Your membership helps ensure that Ruth Eckerd Hall will continue to bring world class entertainment to our community and provide access to arts education for thousands of students.
Here are a few insider tips to make sure you get the most out of your membership over the next few weeks:
Even though the ticket office windows and phone lines are temporarily closed, tickets for future shows are available for purchase online right now! New shows will continue to be announced throughout the weeks so be sure to keep an eye on your email inbox. This is also a great time to confirm you’re already set up with an online account.
If you’ve never purchased tickets online as a member, don’t worry – it’s easy!
- Visit our website: RuthEckerdHall.com
- Click on LOGIN / REGISTER
- Enter your Email Address and Password (IMPORTANT: don’t register to create a NEW account. It’s necessary for you to be logged in to your existing membership account. That way you can continue to take advantage of members-only presales)
- Or enter your email and click on “Forgot Password.” We’ll email you right back, and you can then login with a temporary password.
- If you need further assistance, send me a message here email@example.com or you can even give me a call on our membership line: 727.712.2720. I’m here to help!
Thank you again for supporting arts in your community. We are so happy you are part of the Ruth Eckerd Hall family!