Dare to Dream Awards
2021 application coming soon.
Contact an Education Associate for more information at (727) 712-2706 or send an email to email@example.com.
Annual scholarships in the performing arts are available to our high school juniors, seniors, and alumni. Though awards are undesignated, the purpose of these scholarships is to provide assistance in furthering arts education (all genres).
Scholarship recipients will be selected based on artistic ability exhibited in their audition, recommendations, and the applicant's written statement.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
1. Applicant must be in their junior or senior year of high school or an Alumni under the age of 25.
2. Applicant must be an active participant or alumni of MPH programs, classes or private lessons.
3. Applicant must adhere to the following criteria:
- All scholarships are awarded based on solo performance (NO incomplete applications will be accepted)
- COMPLETED application must be received by the deadline or it will not be accepted.
4. If an applicant has received a first place Dare to Dream Award, he or she will not be eligible for future consideration in that same category. Not applicable for Alumni category applicant.
5. If you are applying for multiple categories, you must submit a completed application for each. Photo copies of supporting documents are permissible. A $25.00 fee is required for each entry.
Do I Have Everything?
✔ Application - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
✔ Applicant's Statement
✔ Initialed Waiver
✔ Signed and Notarized Original Composition Affidavit
✔ Photo (Headshot) of yourself that you would be happy to share with the public. Does not need to be professionally done.