Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining how our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on rutheckerdhall.com and tickets.rutheckerdhall.com. On some pages, you can order tickets/products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are name, address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information and personal preferences regarding our services (i.e. types of performances/products, customer service feedback, seating preferences.)
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift certificate online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address.
For Educational Programs
We ask for additional information when you enroll an adult or minor in the Marcia P. Hoffman School of the Arts. This information (birth date, emergency contact, health information) is kept confidential and solely for the purpose for the safety and security of the participants during our educational programs.
We will sometimes request voluntary demographic information (i.e. county of residence, ethnicity, etc) which is used solely for statistical reporting in compliance with grant funding requirements. Refusal to provide such information will have no impact on participant status.
The Way We Use Information
In addition to the uses noted above, we use information you provide about yourself to:
- Notify you about major changes in programming, scheduling or cancellations (time permitting) for which you have purchased tickets or enrolled
- Reply to questions, problems or requests you submit to us
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive collateral as well as updates on new programming and services
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals
- Occasionally we will send information on behalf of our partners regarding related services or opportunities
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can update or correct your personal information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us at 727.791.7400 or send us an email at email@example.com.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please call us at 727.791.7400 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.