In consideration of the CDC’s latest recommendations for places of assembly and work environments, we must temporarily modify operations. Ticket holders will be able to exchange, refund or upgrade once full service resumes. Ticket holders will be promptly notified of rescheduled show dates. We ask for your patience as the situation evolves. We will continue to announce the latest information on this page and do our best to respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.
The following performances at Ruth Eckerd Hall have been postponed:
- Josh Groban, Monday, March 16 - Rescheduled date TBA
- Jill Scott, Tuesday, March 17 – Reschedule date TBA
- 112 Years of Broadway at 1 and 7 pm, March 19 – Reschedule date Friday, July 31, 2020 at 1pm & 7:30pm
- AMERICA with special guest Tom Rush, Friday, March 20 – Reschedule date TBA
- Alan Parsons Live Project with special guest Robby Steinhardt & The Music of Kansas, Sunday, March 22 – Reschedule date TBA
- David Foster, Tuesday, March 24 – Reschedule date Friday, January 29, 2021
- MasterChef Junior Live!, Wednesday, March 25 – Reschedule date TBA
- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr., Thursday, March 26 – Reschedule date TBA
- Buddy Guy & Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band, Thursday, March 26 – Reschedule date Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Doo Wop Reunion, Friday, March 27 – Reschedule date Saturday, March 6, 2021
- Rodrigo y Gabriela, Saturday, March 28 – Reschedule date TBA
- Winter Dance Party, Sunday, March 29 – Reschedule date Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Legacy Society Luncheon, Thursday, April 2 – Reschedule date TBA
- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, April 3 and 4 – Reschedule date TBA
- One Night in Memphis, Sunday April 5 – Reschedule date Wednesday, April 7, 2021
- The Price is Right Live, Friday, April 17 and Saturday, April 18 – Reschedule date Thursday, August 20 & Friday, August 21, 2020
- RAIN: A Tribute to The Beatles, Sunday, April 19 – Reschedule date Saturday, May 8, 2021
- A Bronx Tale, Monday, April 20 – Reschedule date TBA
- The Bachelor Live on Stage, Friday, May 8 – Reschedule date TBA
- The Allman Betts Band, Saturday, May 9 – Reschedule date Saturday, October 3, 2020
- Scooby-Doo! And The Lost City Of Gold, Thursday, June 16 and Friday, June 17 – Reschedule date TBA
The Florida Orchestra has cancelled their performances scheduled at Ruth Eckerd Hall on Wednesday, March 25, Sunday, March 29 and Sunday, April 5.
The following performances in the Murray Theatre at Ruth Eckerd Hall have been postponed or cancelled:
- Ruth Eckerd Hall Spring Concert, Friday, March 27 – Reschedule date TBA
- The Florida Orchestra performing Peter and the Wolf, Saturday, March 28 – Reschedule TBA
- Hat Trick Theatre presents Cyrano April 30 - May 10 has been cancelled. Tickets will automatically be refunded from point of purchase.
The following performances at the Bilheimer Capitol Theatre have been postponed:
- John Mayall, Wednesday, March 11 – Reschedule date Wednesday, December 16, 2020
- Art Garfunkel, Saturday, March 14 – Reschedule date TBA
- Eric Johnson, Sunday, March 15 – Reschedule date TBA
- The Phillies 40th Anniversary of the 1980 World Championship, Monday, March 16 – Reschedule date TBA
- Geoff Tate, Tuesday, March 17 – Reschedule date Monday, December 7, 2020
- The Choir of Man, Wednesday, March 18 – Reschedule date TBA
- Graham Nash, Thursday, March 19 – Reschedule date Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- Killer Queen, Friday, March 20 – Reschedule date Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Gino Vannelli, Saturday, March 21 – Reschedule date Friday, March 5, 2021
- Steve Hackett, Sunday, March 22 – Reschedule date TBA
- Old Crow Medicine Show, Thursday, March 26 – Reschedule date TBA
- Stephen Lynch, Friday, March 27 – Reschedule date Friday, September 18, 2020
- Bruce Hornsby, Saturday, March 28 – Reschedule date Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- Jackie Evancho, Sunday, March 29 – Reschedule date Sunday, May 2, 2021
- Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin, Friday, April 3 – Reschedule date TBA
- Ricky Skaggs, Saturday, April 4 – Reschedule date Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Sister’s Easter Catechism: Will My Bunny Go To Heaven, Sunday, April 5 at 3 & 7 pm – Reschedule date Sister's Christmas Catechism, Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 3 & 7pm
- Trey Kennedy, Wednesday, April 8 – Reschedule date TBA
- A Bowie Celebration, Thursday, April 9 – Reschedule date Friday, September 25, 2020
- Dave Mason, Friday, April 10 – Reschedule date TBA
- Patton Oswalt, Saturday, April 11 – Reschedule date TBA
- Leo Kottke, Monday, April 13 – Reschedule date Saturday, June 20, 2020
- The Psychedelic Furs, Wednesday, April 15 – Reschedule date Tuesday, August 11, 2020
- Chris Botti, Saturday, April 18 – Reschedule date Friday, January 22, 2021
- The English Beat, Sunday, April 19 – Reschedule date TBA
- Brian Culbertson, Tue, April 21 – Reschedule date Monday, April 26, 2021
- Colin Hay, Friday, May 1 – Reschedule date Friday, April 30, 2021
- David Archuleta, Saturday, May 9 – Reschedule date Saturday, August 22, 2020
- Bruce Cockburn, Thursday, May 21 – Reschedule date TBA
The following performance at The Palladium Theatre has been cancelled:
- Howard Jones Acoustic Trio, Sunday, March 29. Tickets will automatically be refunded from point of purchase.
Chasco Fiesta 2020 at Sims Park in downtown New Port Richey has been postponed. This includes the John Michael Montgomery concert scheduled for Saturday, March 28 and Bret Michaels on Saturday, April 4.
Blast Friday starring Pablo Cruise on Friday, March 27 and Blast Friday starring 10,000 Maniacs on Friday, April 24 has been cancelled.
I have tickets to a show that has been postponed or cancelled. What do I do? Hold onto your tickets you will be able to exchange, refund or upgrade once full service resumes. Your original ticket will be honored for the rescheduled date.
Is my show going to be cancelled? How will I be notified? We are working diligently to update our website with the most current information possible on the status of all of our future programming. If an upcoming show cancels or postpones, ticket buyers will be officially notified via email from Ruth Eckerd Hall. You can also check back on this page for updates as new information is made available.
If I use a voucher to purchase tickets to a show and the show ends up cancelling, will I get a refund? When a show cancels, tickets purchased with a credit voucher will revert back to a credit voucher.
Why does the artist’s Website, social media or the newspaper say the show is cancelled but Ruth Eckerd Hall hasn’t communicated the cancellation to me? We are doing our best to relay the most up to date information to our guests as possible.
How do I find out about future show postponements or cancellations? Please check back as this page will be updated if there are future postponements or cancellations.
Marcia P. Hoffman School of the Arts Update
Please be aware that all education activities at the Marcia P. Hoffman School of the Arts at Ruth Eckerd Hall have been halted until further notice in an effort to maintain the continued health and safety of our students, staff, and families This includes all classes, private lessons, and scholarship auditions. Any updates or changes will be communicated via email and social media. You may also call our main number 727-712-2706 for current information. Voicemail messages left at that number will be answered as quickly as possible. Thank you for understanding that the health and safety of all involved is our top priority during this uncertain time. Be well and we’ll look forward to seeing everyone back at the Hall soon.
An important message on COVID-19
As we continue to prioritize the health and well-being of our patrons, artists, staff, volunteers, and community, all Ruth Eckerd Hall and The Bilheimer Capitol Theatre events through April 22 have been postponed and operations have been temporarily modified, in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
For current ticket holders, between now and then, we are working hard to reschedule your shows. Please be patient with us as we undertake this unprecedented effort and will share the new dates as soon as they are confirmed. Ticket holders will be able to exchange, refund, or upgrade once full service resumes. For those who can’t make it to the new date, we ask that you accept a credit to use towards an upcoming show or donate your tickets.
If you are unable to attend on the new date, please consider a Ruth Eckerd Hall credit for a future show at any of our venues or a donation of some portion of your purchase. As a not-for-profit community-based organization relying on both ticket sales and tax-deductible donations, your support now will prevent price increases and protect education programs. For those who love our venues and want to see us continue after these challenges, please consider making a donation or donating the value of your tickets. We need your help to keep tickets affordable, education accessible and outreach possible.
Stay safe, stay healthy, and we look forward to seeing you very soon!