So everyone can safely enjoy the show, the following safety protocols will be strictly enforced:
- Weapons are not permitted.
- Persons and bags are subject to screening.
- Our facility will be deeply sanitized before your arrival.
- We encourage the use of face masks inside the facility though masks remain optional for those fully vaccinated against COVID-19. All persons voluntarily assume risk of exposure upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask the wait staff.
- Table selection is on a first-come/first-served basis. We ask that you not change tables once you are seated.
- Tables must maintain a six foot distance.
- We encourage remaining at your table during the show. If you wish to stand, you will be asked to move behind the seated area and maintain social distancing.
- All food and beverage service will be table-side. There will be no walk-up service available.
- Wait staff will present bar tabs at the end of the evening or upon request.
- Please present your receipt to security on your departure.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, we ask you to exchange for a future show.
- While we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment, it is impossible to eliminate all health risk in any location so please use discretion.
If you have any questions or concerns, please speak to a staff member.
We are here to serve you!