Bring a Group to Experience the Best Shows in Tampa Bay
Groups come in a variety of forms – families, friends, co-workers and much more. Let us help you organize your group, get great seats and save money. In addition, we can even help you set up fundraising programs as well.
Why Come as a Group?
- Best Seating - Most shows sell to 90% capacity or more so guarantee the best seats in one of the country’s best venues for intimacy, acoustics and sightlines.
- Save Money - Not only will you never pay a service fee, but many shows offer significant discounts.
- Dedicated Service - No more holding or transfers while on the phone. Speak and work directly with a service representative who will talk you through every possible entertainment option.
- Make it Special - Meet & Greets, backstage tours, signed merchandise, food & beverage options, private rooms, parking and much more are also available.
- Transportation made easy - Easy and convenient bus drop-off, parking and picks-ups locations.
What is Considered a “Group?”
A typical “group” consists of 15 or more tickets in the same order. Ask us about our Corporate Group Program for your Company. These tickets make great employee benefits, customer incentives, sales rewards, thank you gifts and more. It is a great added value for being an employee of your company at no cost to your organization.
To plan and reserve your next great entertainment experience, please call 727.712.2717 or email [email protected].
Policies & Procedures
- A group consists of 15 or more people under the same account name.
- All orders are subject to availability and are serviced on a first come, first served basis.
Changing your Order - Adding & Reducing Seats
- A group can request additional seats depending on availability.
- Before payment in full is made, groups can reduce their number of seats as long as the number per performance does not fall below 15.
- Once payment in full has been made and tickets have been printed, no refunds, exchanges or reduction of tickets can be made.
- If a group should fall below the minimum 15 ticket requirement for a show, the reservation is cancelled and will result in forfeiture of any deposit made.
- Individual tickets must be sold at full price plus a per-ticket handling charge through the Ruth Eckerd Hall Box Office; deposits cannot be applied to single ticket purchases.
- 10% of total ticket sales reserved will serve as a deposit for the purchase. This deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- When reserving tickets, an invoice will be issued that will serve as confirmation for your order and will designate your full payment deadline.
- Failure to submit the deposit and final balance by the dates given will result in immediate release of all seats.
- Please contact the Group Sales Department on or before the payment due dates if you are concerned about your payments.
- Payment may be made by check or charge (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
- Final Payment is due 30 days prior to your chosen performance(s).
- If a performance is declared a sell-out at any point in time, payment must be remitted within 10 business days.
- If cancellation is necessary before a deposit has been paid, there will be no charge.
- Canceling after a deposit has been paid will result in a forfeit of that deposit.
Any support you give to Ruth Eckerd Hall is invaluable to our continued success.