Classes & Private Lessons
Classes, workshops, and private lessons in every artistic genre are offered year-round at the Marcia P. Hoffman School of the Arts. Sign up to be a student of the arts today!
Fall classes continue to enroll! To register today, please call the Education Office at 727-712-2706.
Frequently Asked Questions
- A nonrefundable enrollment fee of $30 per person is required (waived for REH members). Visit www.rutheckerdhall.com for membership information.
- Tuition payment or tuition assistance application is due with enrollment.
- Tuition Assistance is available due to the generosity of our donors and our commitment that no child shall be denied an arts experience because of financial need. Please call 727.712.2706 for details and eligibility requirements or visit www.hoffmanschoolofthearts.com.
- Payment plans are available with credit card only.
- Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures: Procedures will be sent to you prior to the first day of your class.
- Refunds or credits will be given ONLY if a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, in which case fees and tuition will be refunded in full.
- Schedule and instructors are subject to change.